Monday, December 11, 2006

joel joel joel... *shakes head*... you're a real original... :P
I'll remember the recipe tho if I ever run out of ideas for cookouts... poison all my college geniuses!!! lolz... you're invited too yi lun vin shen and william... haha... (easiest method of doing well in exams = giving all the people better than u real bad food poisoning... :P)
Oh well I'll TRY to be there on 19th... but I'm really not sure when and how long I'm gonna be in KL... Joel I think you'll have to fetch me some more cos I won't have transport... don't mind right? *innocent look*
one way or another I plan to be in KL sometime in these few weeks and I really plan to meet u guyz...
Oh yeah my new h/p number is 012-5125560... you'll notice that's just 1 number different from my old number... which is 012-5225560... that's my big brother's number so if you call it he can still point you in the right direction but don't try it if u dont have to cos I'd get into trouble... haha...

1 Comments:

Blogger boinks said...

joel fetch me also!!! hahahahaha.. see ya guys in kl soon!! cant wait dammit.. i wanna go home!!!

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home