Saturday, November 10, 2007

My contribution =P

Okay since I was the one who made the comment I guess I should contribute too...

Cambs has been... oddly less stressful than last year. 2nd year medicine is supposed to be the busiest, most stressful course here, but for some reason I'm finding it less of a hassle than last year. Hmm either it's because I'm used to the stuff now, or maybe I just don't care as much whether or not my supervisors like my essays haha...

Hmm nothing much else to add really... I'm staying over for christmas... hey UK ppl maybe you could visit me then if you're staying back too =)

The really sien thing right now is the fact that the sun is setting earlier and earlier. Lol you'd have thought I'd be used to it by this year, but every time I look out at like 4.30 pm and see that its 10pm-sort-of-dark I start getting grumpy haha...

In which case I should start reading up on patho before I run out of daylight... =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home