Thursday, October 19, 2006

Live from Magdalene College Cambridge

Ahhhhh my weeks are sooooo cramped!!! Anatomy is a whole load of info that all these people are pouring down over our heads as if we can absorb it all... I'm sick of names like flexor carpi radialis and ulnaris... :P gonna mati soon if I don't geta break from it all...

It's pretty here when it's not rainy... my room has a view of the River Cam! haha it's a bit of a lousy view but still... better than nothing to have waterfront property right?? :P Haha my college is one of the smaller ones... you want a great place look to Vin Shen and Yi Lun's... Christ's is sooo much larger (and richer) than Magdalene... haha...

My room is... quite a reasonable size actually... but it's drafty even when I close all the windows. Lucky I have an electric heater to warm up the rooom when it gets too bad... I think when winter really comes I'm gonna suffer... :'( I don't like cold... and the library here is freezing... and I don't have textbooks so I have to tahan and sit in the stupid place when I need to refer.... haha my coursemates are starting to comment that I live in the library again... where have I heard that before?? :P

Great to know all you people are still doing fine (presumably)... Look forward to seeing you all whenever/wherever we meet !!!

P/s: Counting down days till December... I'm coming back for nearly 6 weeks of hols!!! :D

10 Comments:

Blogger porknuggets said...

muahahahah... library furniture...
=)
'nyway when cold eat more pork then u will feel hot. ekekekkeek

9:40 PM  
Blogger porknuggets said...

i mean durians. sori... pork?? wat was i thinking...?!

9:41 PM  
Blogger [dw] said...

Work out more....flexing muscles will cause heat energy production....not heat in the technical sense...internal..but ah....no more physics in medical school. Biceps+triceps+pectoralis major+pectoralis minor+rectus abdominis....hahahaha

12:22 AM  
Blogger yi lun said...

Magdalene is also very nice... You guys have your own punts!!

(enough with the medical stuff already,let's talk about special relativity :p)

2:51 AM  
Blogger Ryan said...

special relativity???? haih that's not so bad.. I got a Physics Natsci to tell me what it was about and it didn't sound too hard... :P haha I miss Physics! So much easier to learn when there's Maths behind the explanations...

Lolz I never used the punts before and don't intend to. You know, our stretch of the River Cam is getting polluted? I think there's algae growing in thin sheets across the water under the bridge on Magd Street... :P

haha eat durians here... you send to me by Fed-ex izit?? and yes Danis I still am exercising.. if I don't I think I'll freeze in the mornings when I'm walking to lectures... the wind really sucks sometimes... need to start wearing a scarf soon... don't care already if anyone says it looks wussy :P

5:58 AM  
Blogger yi lun said...

The concepts are not too bad,quite interesting in fact, but I hate doing the questions(just because I'm lazy) and they're not straightforward.

the next time, you can explain what you know to me.. hahaha

P/s: Why am I the only one going to Alton Towers?

3:14 PM  
Blogger adrian.ng.wen.jun said...

???????????? :P

7:22 AM  
Blogger Ryan said...

lolz you're the only one goin because all of the rest of us are flooded with stuff to do.. :P physical natscis have nice weeks ler... tho there are 2 days wif long pracs at least u have the rest relatively free.. look at my next week's timetable! Monday 7 hrs Tuesday 4 Wednesday 5 Thursday 5 Friday 4... if i survive i'll be too tired to move during da weekend...gtg... breakfast almost finished... laundry almost habis also... bye...

4:18 PM  
Blogger yi lun said...

physical nat scis nice???
We have 12hrs lectures(include sat),4 supervisions, at least 2 5 hours practicals per week..And that's not including the time we need to spend studying/finishing supervision work!!
Honestlty, I can't wait to switch to chem eng :p

11:22 PM  
Blogger adrian.ng.wen.jun said...

btw yi lun, when u going to alton towers? i heard the place was good.. nice theme park..

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home