Friday, November 03, 2006

New Look!

*Shock!!*

What happened to the old PM1 blog?

Well, here's the deal...

This is Jo-Shua here using Joon Heng's Blogger account. A few days ago, Joon Here here asked me to help him decorate his class blog.

So here it is!!!


Ye Oldie Look


New Improved PM1 Class Blog!!

Well, some of you would probably be now wondering who the heck am I? Why got some stranger go edit my class blog?

Hehe.

Anyways, I'm Joon Heng's friend. Met him during the JPA's BTN Course sometime in August.

And here's my blog!

http://joshuahum.blogspot.com/

Well. I hope you guys like the new look because it took me quite sometime to get it right (especially the picture at the centre there). But if you guys don't like it, its ok. I can help to edit it some more or even change it back to its original layout.

Anyways... This is still not the completed one. I can still add in some of your class photos. So, if you guys want any photos to be added in, send your class photos to Joon Heng and he will email it to me. I'll try to add it in if its possible.

Oh! And, I need feedback please. Comments are appreciated.

Ok, Thats about it.

Happy blogging

Cheers!!

Jo-Shua.

7 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

I'd say its really nice... one thing though... the words in light blue (ie the links and stuff) are a tad hard to see... anything you could do about that?

12:45 AM  
Blogger siehyean said...

Oh wow.... what've you done with the blog? I love it... :) blue is cool! keep it, i say... haha... and your blog's real nice too!

Cheerz from Aberdeen,
Kiew

1:13 AM  
Blogger adrian.ng.wen.jun said...

so cool man! Thx..

1:50 AM  
Blogger JosH said...

No prob! I will try and edit the font colours..But not so soon.. Kinda busy now..

If you guys want to add in any photos..You can email it to Joon Heng or me at joshua_hum136@yahoo.com.. I can help do the photo loop thingy too..lol..

Oh ya..And one more thing..You guys want the comment box to appear in a new window (Like in my blog for example) ? Or would you rather have it like this?

12:22 AM  
Blogger porknuggets said...

lol!! joshua u rock la hahahaha.. summore go and advertise ur blog here lolz!!

12:33 AM  
Blogger chengyee said...

it's very very nice. However the font are relatively hard to be read.(darker colour is better) and can u centralize the whole webpage? (better for widescreen ppl to see, and i am one lol)

12:28 AM  
Blogger vinshen said...

joshua... michelle/hao-wei's classmate @help uc?

12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home