Tuesday, October 24, 2006

What the....

Good thing no one voted me gay! hahaha....Ken deserves to be part of the candidates more than I do... :). To Justin, 86% votes mean you are on the road to victory...hahaha...this year's Gay Pageant finally has a deserving winner...judges have never been this just and fair. :p

Anyways, how's everyone now? I'm currently in Reading,UK and Krispy Kreme donuts were good! mwahahaha....a bit sweeter than expected but no regrets trying! To those in UK, just give it a shot...worth it for 90p.

Have to resume reading now...aih....oh well....if I get bitten by Madeline or Abel...do I get any superhuman abilities? hehehehe.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

Danis u very scary ler... always fantasizing about Abel biting you... maybe I should have voted for you la... :P

3:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home