Saturday, April 12, 2008

Voice from Brisbane

Hmm, this is my 1st time posting something here, coz I'm noob enough to realize i CAN actually post something here, until sometime ago. :p Well, dont laugh at me larr(Hey you, yes YOU! i know u'r cursing me!!!) lol...
Well, joonheng, i was really planning to go to imu and meet up with u all last december/january. but it was raining sooo heavily at the east coast, everyday! so, luckily i dint go, coz i'll then get stuck in subang/imu for the rest of the week, coz the east coast highway got flooded! n i wonder how on earth a newly-built highway can get flooded so easily... Anyway, i promise i'll visit u guys end of this year.

Ahh, so now I'm back in Brisbane for about 2 months now. New course, new coursemates, and i'm glad i can mix well with them. I posted some of their pictures in my blog, so feel free to visit ok?! http://www.wretch.cc/blog/spyro . And dont forget to leave some nice comment ok! lol... Ohh yeah, for those who like Secret by Jay Chou, I'v posted couple of video clips in my 1st post, so, hope u all will enjoy.
Brissy is getting cold, n winter is coming. Weird, this year is not as hot as last year. lots of showers, and getting cold since the very start of april. last year raining was so rare b4 winter, until water restriction increased to level 6. ZzzZ...

Well, going out to do my grocery now. Catch up with u guys later... tata...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home